getting ready for winter!

here's a peak at my coldpack i’ve prepared in anticipation for this next season’s adventures in wisconsin! with all the redundant complaints, year after year… i'm convinced i'm one of the only homegrown souls that have actually come to terms with our sporadically harsh winter cycles and see the beauty in it!

anyways, my entire outlook is… rather than wasting the season complaining about the cold and avoiding all unneccessary contact with the outside world, focus on what i do enjoy, and direct my energy toward exploring those interests - while maybe even integrating new activities too!

so i assembled a cold pack, my version of the antithesis to a picnic basket if there was one, to accompany me while i hang out with winter once he gets here! :) i already know i'm going to have as much fun as i do my springs, summers and autumns.
  • leather mini backpack
  • thermos
  • microfiber fleece blanket
  • tin can (for food)
  • cloth napkin
  • eating utensils
  • mason jar (for drink, snacks or food)
  • ice skates!
  • books
  • oh yes, and if you look closely... i have a mini bottle of my favorite wine :) don't judge me.

*pssst, suesan... i made the pom poms and put them on my skates. idea, courtesy of your blog post! it was too cute and simple not to! ;D thank you!


0 comments:

Post a Comment