girls who like hunting, fishing and guns aren't weird..!

i always find it pretty amusing to see some people's reactions when they learn something new about me... for instance, that i'm a pretty accurate shot! :) i'm easily labeled on the surface, but if you ask my closest friends, they'd tell you the only thing you need to know about me is that nothing should ever surprise you about me. haha.

i'm that girl who finds yoga and shopping just as therapeutic as shooting guns and fishing, and instead of "weird," i think that makes me more normal than not, haha. right? not only that, but my big city friends would never believe how country i am, my country friends would never believe how "gangsta" i am ;) by gangstas would never believe how professional i am, and my professional friends would never believe how hippie i am. etc...

if there was one word to describe me, it's be multi-faceted... yes, because i'm a hyphenated individual! :) jk. dig it.





0 comments:

Post a Comment