hoping to see more of you out next time... during the 7th annual central wisconsin hmong fishing tournament, come may 11, 2013!
- tournament fishing waters include lake wausau, rib river and the wisconsin river - from below the wausau dam down to domtar paper mill and all the navigable waters in-between.
- tournament fishing hours are 7:00am to 3:00pm saturday, may 11th, 2013
- entry fee is $100.00 per boat: consisting of two (2) or three (3) man/woman teams. with an optional $20.00/boat for BIG FISH sign-up between NOW and may 12th, 2012.
- for more info call Yeng Thao @ 612.803.0064 or John Thao @ 715-370-5270
- eEase out #'s will be drawn the morning preceding the event.
- prize money for 1st through 3rd place will be determined by number of entries. 100% PAYOUT.
- the species of fish allowed are: smallmouth & largemouth bass - with a limit of 8 fish.
- ALL FISH MUST BE ALIVE AT WEIGH IN!
- winners will be determined by total weight acummulated. in the event of a tie, the winner will be determined by length of the largest fish. if still a tie, then length of 2nd largest and so on.
- no live bait is allowed!
- every adult fishing the tournament must have a valid wisconsin fishing license.
- everyone fishing the tournament must be back at eagle's club boat landing by - no later than - 3:00pm. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- everyone fishing the tournament must obey all wisconsin rules and regulations.
- anyone caught cheating or any unsportsmanlike conduct will be grounds for immediate disqualification.
- we would like this to be a catch and release tournament, dead or kept fish will not count towards your overall tournament weight.
- tournament directors make final decisions!
good luck and have fun..! 'til then, big fish!